I'm in the process of porting my projects over to my GitHub page.
- MBLib: Utility Library in C/C++ (required by most of the C-projects)
- days-since: Track repeating tasks
- job-server: Multi-threaded batch job scheduler
- random: Generate random numbers on the command-line
- mbent: Calculate entropy from stdin
- suwrap Run a command as the specified user
You may need any combination of these utilities/libraries to actually use stuff on here:
Unless otherwise stated, projects are released here under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
More to come sooner or later!
372 hits since February 16, 2021
Dynamically generated by orm on March 31, 2023 01:50:44 AM PDT.