I'm in the process of porting my projects over to my GitHub page.
- MBLib: Utility Library in C/C++ (required by most of the C-projects)
- days-since: Track repeating tasks
- job-server: Multi-threaded batch job scheduler
- random: Generate random numbers on the command-line
- mbent: Calculate entropy from stdin
- suwrap Run a command as the specified user
You may need any combination of these utilities/libraries to actually use stuff on here:
If you need any help getting anything to work, let me know.
I don't promise to respond or be helpful, but usually I'm a nice guy.
Unless otherwise stated, projects are released here under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
More to come sooner or later!
103 hits by bob5972, and 3461 by others since Mon May 3 18:14:25 2010
Dynamically generated by orm
on May 28 07:53:39 am PDT 2020.